Cut our losses

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Cut our losses

Post by Barney841 »

I don’t see what the massive panic is all about. Yes the performances have been shocking of late but we are still second in the league.
I’m not happy with the club at the moment with the Wane tactics killing us over the last few years, the Tomkins brothers acting like a couple of prat’s.
The way people are reacting though is abit OTT. We’ve been in worse situations, not quite sure what year it was but remember being bottom of the league with a very poor team and somehow we got out of it.
At least we have a half decent team, obviously a few additions wouldn’t go amiss, but with a new coach with new ideas and energy will turn this team around.
Do agree that we should maybe act on getting a new coach in place now rather than end of the season.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Josie's friend wrote:
jao711 wrote:
stanthemanc wrote:After today’s game I think we should just let Sam go now along with wane ,Sutton and Leuluai give the youngsters a chance like woods ganson
. The last time somebody suggested cutting our losses mid season we won the Grand Final.
It gets said all the time so do we count every year we never won the grand final also?
. “Cut our losses” gets said all the time,where was that and why?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

jao711 wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
jao711 wrote:. The last time somebody suggested cutting our losses mid season we won the Grand Final.
It gets said all the time so do we count every year we never won the grand final also?
. “Cut our losses” gets said all the time,where was that and why?
The logic of "whelley warrior" :wink:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
jao711

Post by jao711 »

[quote="The Yonner"]The weaknesses have been there for a long time. It's only when you come up against the top sides that they are revealed in their true relief.

The good form earlier in the season may have been more to do with having a near fully fit squad while the opposition have conversely had their problems rather than anything pro-actively being done to correct the faults.

It seems hard to believe the Tomkins and Wane leaving announcements are not linked in some way though.

While it should be possible for Sam to apply himself to good effect in the time he has left, I think Shaun Wane will struggle to come back from this situation.[/quote. So our good form is down to other teams “problems”. Where do you get this stuff from? Good form is good form,nothing more or less.