Greenwood

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Greenwood

Post by medlocke »

joeb wrote:How good is he,given the fact that he can't get in the team,and been loaned out to feeder club ?
Coach doesn't get on with him so i believe
moto748

Post by moto748 »

He did OK there last season.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We badly need him, I've seen bigger schoolboy packs than ours!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

IMO if we get Joe we should also re-sign James, it wouldn't be the first time a player under another coach shows his full potential. Joe can't of got all the talent in the family and for what I remember about James he just needed to bulk up a bit. Our coaches seem to have no clue what makes a good prop
shaunedwardsfanclub

Josie's friend wrote:IMO if we get Joe we should also re-sign James, it wouldn't be the first time a player under another coach shows his full potential. Joe can't of got all the talent in the family and for what I remember about James he just needed to bulk up a bit. Our coaches seem to have no clue what makes a good prop
Maybe a player swop?
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:IMO if we get Joe we should also re-sign James, it wouldn't be the first time a player under another coach shows his full potential. Joe can't of got all the talent in the family and for what I remember about James he just needed to bulk up a bit. Our coaches seem to have no clue what makes a good prop
Maybe a player swop?
:roll: for Joel? Already rumoured hes going Rovers?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

He signed 6 months ago when i posted it on the site I was told by a player in the England camp at the time he signed he was coming to Wigan in 2019 but it looks like we are maybe getting an early release for him to come asap.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:He signed 6 months ago when i posted it on the site I was told by a player in the England camp at the time he signed he was coming to Wigan in 2019 but it looks like we are maybe getting an early release for him to come asap.

Good news
shaunedwardsfanclub

ddtftf wrote:He signed 6 months ago when i posted it on the site I was told by a player in the England camp at the time he signed he was coming to Wigan in 2019 but it looks like we are maybe getting an early release for him to come asap.
Excellent we need him, can he bring a centre, prop and a half back with him? Oh, and a top Aussie coach?
Garydog

Post by Garydog »

ddtftf, seems like you have a good source, great addition to the team.