Joel Tomkins incident - the big question

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Joel Tomkins incident - the big question

Post by Fujiman »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Ofc they knew recently the club has been all about keep fans in the dark and cover ups. About 4 years ago I made a comment to keptinthedarkfans about his username being an insult coming from a supporter, I'll openly apologise for that now because he was way ahead of the curve seeing that.
My boss is an ex player and we spoke about IL and he mentioned that even before IL came to Wigan he had a rep for being shady character (not in a illegal way but moral).
Well my username was picked because of background. Now I will tell you what I think this incident happened end of April in Standish wane was the person who went to offer cash hence his resignation tomkins knew it would come out hence Catalan move I have been a season ticket holder at Wigan for 50 years and seen and heard of many cover ups by the club but in all them years have never had the feeling that I have now under present running we are sinking into a hole that will drag the club is love into a laughing stock of rl
Serious question. You really think Wane went and paid a grand to cover up the chuckle brothers actions?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Fujiman wrote: Serious question. You really think Wane went and paid a grand to cover up the chuckle brothers actions?
Have to say I find that quite unbelievable.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:
Fujiman wrote: Serious question. You really think Wane went and paid a grand to cover up the chuckle brothers actions?
Me too. Wane is very loyal to his players but not that loyal to pay out of his own pocket!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:
Me too. Wane is very loyal to his players but not that loyal to pay out of his own pocket!

Did say it was my theory. Also who said he payed out of his own pocket?

Just strange that days before all this comes out and before a cc game that IF he loves the club so much why announce when he did unless was backed into a corner. sw and st both say there leaving sw lives round corner from said pub. I Had heard something before this. May be way of mark. But time will tell the truth will come out at some time. But if waiting for club to tell what really happened don't hold your breath riddled with liars.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote: Have to say I find that quite unbelievable.

Just strange that days before all this comes out and before a cc game that IF he loves the club so much why announce when he did unless was backed into a corner. sw and st both say there leaving sw lives round corner from said pub. I Had heard something before this. May be way of mark. But time will tell the truth will come out at some time. But if waiting for club to tell what really happened don't hold your breath riddled with liars.
Mm! You could be right there ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote: Have to say I find that quite unbelievable.

You said he went to offer cash? Anyway I think your assumption he was backed into a corner has merit but guess well never really know unless he writes a book or makes SOME SORT OF STATEMENT FURTHER DOWN THE LINE.