Injuries

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
acwrlfc

Injuries

Post by acwrlfc »

I see our injury numbers is on the increase again.

Does anyone know what was wrong was TT and Flowers last night or how long Wells is away because boy do we need some size in that Pack.

Farrell also has rolled an ankle.

However i see Saints and Wire naming unchanged squads for their weekend games, frustrating.

I am surprised if any of our props are injured from the games because they arent on the pitch long enough.On that point does anyone know how long Field played for last night as i really didnt notice him and he didnt appear physically to be ready

Barney841

Re: Injuries

Post by Barney841 »

acwrlfc wrote:I see our injury numbers is on the increase again.

Does anyone know what was wrong was TT and Flowers last night or how long Wells is away because boy do we need some size in that Pack.

However i see Saints and Wire naming unchanged squads for their weekend games, frustrating.

I am surprised if any of our props are injured from the games because they arent on the pitch long enough.On that point does anyone know how long Field played for last night as i really didnt notice him and he didnt appear physically to be ready

Our props should be the fittest in the league as they don’t put there bodies on the line enough due to the crappy game plan, quick play the ball!!!
What Id give to have a prop like Chris Hill, full of heart and 100% committed
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote:

Our props should be the fittest in the league as they don’t put there bodies on the line enough due to the crappy game plan, quick play the ball!!!
He'd only have it coached out of him
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
Barney841 wrote:

He'd only have it coached out of him
He might have coached him to a few more trophies though!! #wolfs
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett