Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

Adrian Lam is new Wigan coach :D :D :D :D
ddtftf

Re: Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

I also note that Edwards was at the game taking notes of the match very strange , just wondering if there is a connection ????? mmmm
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Has this been confirmed or is it a rumour. I heard a lot of people talking about it last night at the game.

Josie will be asking for a link....

And if it is true, is he bringing his lad.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How nailed on is this?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

95% so possibly should be in Rumours section
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ddtftf wrote:I also note that Edwards was at the game taking notes of the match very strange , just wondering if there is a connection ????? mmmm
There was a post on the Facebook group with a picture and I look more like Shaun Edwards than whoever that was.

If it was him I bet he was writing a letter to the WRU asking for a contract extension after having watched that :)

As to Lam, who is he coaching at the moment? I presume he's an assistant somewhere? I don't follow the NRL much and Wikipedia is rubbish as it looks on that he has not been involved in the sport since 2012.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I also note that Edwards was at the game taking notes of the match very strange , just wondering if there is a connection ????? mmmm
There was a post on the Facebook group with a picture and I look more like Shaun Edwards than whoever that was.

If it was him I bet he was writing a letter to the WRU asking for a contract extension after having watched that :)

As to Lam, who is he coaching at the moment? I presume he's an assistant somewhere? I don't follow the NRL much and Wikipedia is rubbish as it looks on that he has not been involved in the sport since 2012.
Mal Meningas assistant?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote:

Mal Meningas assistant?
Googling around I can see in 2016 when Meninga was appointed Kangeroo coach Lam was part of the coaching team listed as "Performance Analyst".

What does he do for the rest of the time when there are no internationals in the offing?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote:Adrian Lam is new Wigan coach :D :D :D :D
Let's hope he is on the next plane.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Hope we get decent signings for once. We are Wigan.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame