Tonight’s game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Tonight’s game

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote:
jobo wrote:
medlocke wrote:Lam will do a great job
What makes you think Lam will do a great job?
What makes you think he won't
I don't know if he'll do a great job or not.
You stated that he will do a great job and I was wondering on what you based this statement. It's not a trick question, just an enquiry.
jao 711

Re: Tonight’s game

Post by jao 711 »

stanthemanc wrote:Well that was crap now we are going to finish in the middle 8s who else thinks we should just cut our losses and let wane go now along with Tomkins and Bateman if he’s going ok he was probably one if not our best player on the pitch the new guy did ok considering he’s had one training session with the team ,Tommy was knackered after 20 mins so how he thinks he can carry on next season is beyond me ,Sarginson we’ll as per usual he never fails to be shit ,Roman played well.we had no attack our defence was lack lustre why was Morgan not on the bench as with his speed we might of caused them some more problems .
Does any one else think that Wilkins will get away with the professional foul he did by deliberately tripping Tomkins ?
I think we should let Amanda coach them for the rest of the season she’s doing great with the women’s team and let Goulding assist her we couldn’t be any worse
No, what you have posted is crap.