Bullock Signs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Bullock Signs

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
bertina

Re: Bullock Signs

Post by bertina »

Not half splashing out for players now, swinton last week, barrow this week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

bertina wrote:
Not half splashing out for players now, swinton last week, barrow this week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont know where IL keeps finding money for such high profile players

:roll:
bertina

Post by bertina »

old hooker wrote:
bertina wrote:
I dont know where IL keeps finding money for such high profile players

:roll:
keighley and dewsbury will be looking over their shoulders making sure there are no Wigan scouts hanging around.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Another project player?.Can not believe we are still buying players with a new coach on the way
ragman

Post by ragman »

FFS! Give the lad a chance!!

He's a big, strong running prop of the type we're crying out for.

Terry O'Connor, Neil Cowie, Barry McDermott - they all came from the smaller, more 'minor' clubs that are being snobbishly insulted by some on here. Andy Platt was another one (sorry, couldn't resist...)

For my money this is a good signing of a young, hard running forward from a neglected RL region that has been producing top players for years.

Haters gonna hate, but I'm pleased for once.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ragman wrote:FFS! Give the lad a chance!!

He's a big, strong running prop of the type we're crying out for.

Terry O'Connor, Neil Cowie, Barry McDermott - they all came from the smaller, more 'minor' clubs that are being snobbishly insulted by some on here. Andy Platt was another one (sorry, couldn't resist...)

For my money this is a good signing of a young, hard running forward from a neglected RL region that has been producing top players for years.

Haters gonna hate, but I'm pleased for once.
If he went to say Wire they would moan we should have gone in for him.
Wigan_forever1985

Does the fact that we have signed him after we know the current coach is leaving and before we know who the next coach is mean that whoever our coach is has very little say in recruitment?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He used to play for our academy & is apparently an excellent player.

Alex Walmsley, Chris Hill even Neil Cowie came from Championships clubs!

Give the lad a chance for God’s sake.

I don’t think our current coach has had much say in recruitment or letting players go for a few years.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_forever1985

josie andrews wrote:He used to play for our academy & is apparently an excellent player.

Alex Walmsley, Chris Hill even Neil Cowie came from Championships clubs!

Give the lad a chance for God’s sake.

I don’t think our current coach has had much say in recruitment or letting players go for a few years.
judging by this signing nor does the incoming coach - which means the calibre of coach probably be a yes man, i cant imagine any top draw coach being tempted to a team were they have little to no say in recruitment