Season Ticket Auto renewal 2019 FAQ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Season Ticket Auto renewal 2019 FAQ

Post by First Try Tickle »

I received an email last week saying my payment of £220 will be debited on the 17th. Today I get an email saying my debit amount is now £330. I've just spoken to the most snotty woman in the world who said something has changed and there's nothing a can do but contact the bank.

Seriously, the service is awful, I will now cancel my direct debit and wait for the call from the club.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I contacted the ticket office & got an email to confirm my DD has been deferred until 14th September & to ignore any emails to the contrary.

I have since received another email to say my DD will be taken out on 17th August!, which I’m going to ignore!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Well I've spoken to Wigan Warriors who say its the DW I need to speak to and then the DW who say its Wigan I need to speak to. Both have given me a different value that will go out either this Friday or in October.

We do you know what, neither will now as I've cancelled my direct debit and they can shove the season tickets that I've had since 1986.

I will pay for games from now on, which will work out better due to offers to schools, local rugby clubs and wowcher.

outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

Just rang ticket office and they've explained that previous seasons I've had 2 adults at £230 each and an under 5 which is free. This season the child is over 5 so it's £30 for the child season ticket. Problem solved. It would have helped if the 2nd email had explained this.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote:Well I've spoken to Wigan Warriors who say its the DW I need to speak to and then the DW who say its Wigan I need to speak to. Both have given me a different value that will go out either this Friday or in October.

We do you know what, neither will now as I've cancelled my direct debit and they can shove the season tickets that I've had since 1986.

I will pay for games from now on, which will work out better due to offers to schools, local rugby clubs and wowcher.
Was it the Ticket Office at the DW you spoke to? Because they were brilliant with me when I went down to speak to them.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan