Lachlan Lam

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Lachlan Lam

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

It's all gone quiet! Should we really be looking to sign a player for one season? Surely, we need some continuity in the team and therefore a more long term signing is desirable. I am sure Rads has a wish list from Giz.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Re: Lachlan Lam

Post by fozzieskem »

Honestly while I’d like to see the lad here but let’s be fair people have dumped an awful lot of expectation on him based on what I’m not quite sure,yes I’d love to see him over here but let’s manage expectation a little
AncientWarrior

Post by AncientWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote:Honestly while I’d like to see the lad here but let’s be fair people have dumped an awful lot of expectation on him based on what I’m not quite sure,yes I’d love to see him over here but let’s manage expectation a little
Yes, but let’s face it, Fozzie, our right-sided half back attack isn’t a hard act to follow.
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.

warriors01

Post by warriors01 »

Roosters have just signed a young half back Brock lamb as they are worried about losing Lam to Wigan for 2019. Sounds promising for us
moto748

Post by moto748 »

warriors01 wrote:Roosters have just signed a young half back Brock lamb as they are worried about losing Lam to Wigan for 2019. Sounds promising for us
Surprised at that. Lamb never looked all that to me.

Anyway, the new kid on the block is Wally Lewis's nephew at the Bulldogs! But I guess they'll be hanging on to him.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Read this morning that lam has re-signed with the roosters
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE