Saints match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike1993

Re: Saints match

Post by Mike1993 »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
Mike1993 wrote:I’ve watched the game back twice now since Friday and I’m still buzzing about the result, not one player had a bad game but Greenwood, Sarge and Gildart really stood out for me. I really hope we can kick on from this now and get to the Grand Final.

On a side note I’ve been to a family christening today and all of my relatives who where there are Saints supporters.......there was a lot of gloating going on.
I hope you smiled a lot at your relatives :lol: :D :lol: :D
Oh I did, it was more of a smug smile more than anything :lol:
5miler

Post by 5miler »

I’ve been waiting all season to see if Saints forwards start to drop off their intensity. Are they now paying for Holbrooks lack of squad rotation. Awesome win. Could have done without the regular beer showers though lol.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Seen it now, brilliant all round, lets hope we now kick on.
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

5miler wrote:Could have done without the regular beer showers though lol.
I queued for nearly 40 minutes to get a pint on Friday. I can't believe people do this and then throw it all in the air.

Unless it wasn't beer of course, but it only covers Wigan fans.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Watched the full game back last night. Thoughts:

1. How good was Greenwood? He was everywhere, making tackles, setting up tries... Sarge too.

2. As ever on a re-watch, the ref wasn't so bad. He got a few decisions wrong IMO but most of them were the sort of 50/50 calls that can go either way.

3. Very impressive all-round performance.