chris

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
meat_heads

chris

Post by meat_heads »

Bitter? i aint bitter! With your comments on the latics it sounds like you maybe the bitter one.

I actually would like the rugby to win. If wigan had a hockey team (they probably do) i would want them to win. I dont watch rugby because i think its a tacticless sport and it bores me, but i do not wish the rugby to lose.

The one about crowds always pops up from the rugby fans. It seems like its your only form of defence. You say that the rugby is more attractive then the football? I would disagree with you. It seems that both clubs are attracting the silimlar kind of crowds.
And i would like to remind you that the rugby are playing in the top tier their sport with no way to progress and the latics are in the second tier of theirs. If both the Rugby and football played in similar divisions relating to their sport then i think latics would have the edge.

And as for being obsessed with wigan rugby and cruising round your message board, i think you'll find the real reason for me being here was out of interest. I came to see what your thought of the footballs current success and i think i have my answer ...........................................................BITTER!!

Cheerio
Emma Farrell

Re: chris

Post by Emma Farrell »

sod off ur BITTER hooligan BITTER hooligan BITTER hooligan BITTER hooligan BITTER hooligan BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER
WIGAN WARRIORS 4EVA
wanny

Post by wanny »

so another gory hunting latics fan has decided to come and tell us that were all bitter.

listen mate if you want to know the truth then listen, the reason we dont like latics is because they have hated wigan RL with all there being for the past 20 years. and why!!!! because we were as succesful at our sport where as they were awful at theres. I never use to hate the latics until i met a group of them and they were racist brain dead peons who couldnt add up 1 plus 1. All they could talk about was how much they hated rugby and that how gay rugby players were?

shower of S***E all of em!

batch

Post by batch »

What a well thought out and extremely articulate mature response

Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Why are Latics fans coming onto this website anyway??? Looking for a real sport? A really good team???? And maybe Wigan RL aren't making progress like the soccer team - has this struck anyone that this is because you can't get better than Champs! and Latics have a long, long way to go before they become Premiership Champs.
Come back when you've beaten Man U and you're premiership champs...I might listen to your useless babble then!