Re: Hardaker statement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We could sign Coote from North Queensland. Batty will be upset if Hardaker is sacked, no rent money!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jao711

Post by jao711 »

I wonder if Sam will change his mind.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bertina wrote:
More bloody brains in a rocking horse.!!!
Just resumed training with a new club while serving a ban for drugs, and he does this. It beggars belief.
And the same evening as the players had a talk from Tony Adams during the day about alcohol, drugs & addictions!!

Must have either been asleep or missed it altogether!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
5miler

Post by 5miler »

He’s already had more chances than most. We have an opportunity to nip it in the bud early and get rid. I never wanted him at Wigan as he has as much baggage as Rangi Chase.Has great talent but tumbleweed between the ears.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Probably end up in Scotland playing RU with Wayne :lol: :lol: :lol:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

ddtftf wrote:Probably end up in Scotland playing RU with Wayne :lol: :lol: :lol:
And what have we done to deserve that being dumped on us pray tell lol :badg:

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:We could sign Coote from North Queensland.

Yes please!
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

May never pull on a Wigan shirt,truly stupid act ,the club has a big decision to make I'm hoping Lam and Edwards will be consulted
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mickw wrote:there was a time when the club wouldn't have touched a player like him with a barge pole.
Now they've got a real headache,the blokes totally unreliable at the very least.
My thoughts exactly. Talented player available due to past misdemeanors cheaper than Sam T. Just looks like to me the club compromised principles to save some cash. Come back to bite them pretty quick.

I was not in favour of the move originally but had reconciled myself to the fact he was a Wigan player and so thought no point doing other than seeing what he could do.

I can't believe he's been so stupid. If he is sacked what a cock up by the club. Got rid of an influential player and will have lost the replacement before he set foot on the pitch.

Think it will hinge on the court case myself. It doesn't sound good though. Drink driving is bad enough but no insurance and no M.O.T on top just compounds it.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

DaveO wrote:
mickw wrote:there was a time when the club wouldn't have touched a player like him with a barge pole.
Now they've got a real headache,the blokes totally unreliable at the very least.
My thoughts exactly. Talented player available due to past misdemeanors cheaper than Sam T. Just looks like to me the club compromised principles to save some cash. Come back to bite them pretty quick.

I was not in favour of the move originally but had reconciled myself to the fact he was a Wigan player and so thought no point doing other than seeing what he could do.

I can't believe he's been so stupid. If he is sacked what a cock up by the club. Got rid of an influential player and will have lost the replacement before he set foot on the pitch.

Think it will hinge on the court case myself. It doesn't sound good though. Drink driving is bad enough but no insurance and no M.O.T on top just compounds it.
There was also a time when the current cap could fit multiple of the best players in the world under it and not rely on a marquee rule
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.