Re: Hardaker.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:Is Zak going to end up the rugby version of George Best?

Talented but just can't say no
Not as talented as Best!
I was more linking to the never learning and end up destroying his life part.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I wonder how Greg Inglis will get treated after being caught drink driving after being named Aussie Captain
Sadly it happens all the time doesn’t it it doesn’t excuse it they’re morons for driving while drunk but the hysterics of last week where a little over the top,if it had been a fan favourite would the baying mob want him run out of town Wild West style ?

I suspect not,I couldn’t care less if he stays or goes tbh at this point I just trust the club to do it right whatever the outcome
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

I don't want to over-generalise but does all of this and the Sam/Joel footage and other recorded incidents, not just at Wigan but elsewhere as well, but to bed the notion that modern day players are athletes who know how to look after themselves? Have things changed that much from the drinking culture of the semi-professional days? We are supposed to have a very strong player-welfare system so goodness knows how players without that support go on. I totally respect the fitness and knocks that the game demands - just wonder how much things have changed!
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Lol everyone has gone quiet now Greg did the same thing, witch hunt nothing more nothing less.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Josie's friend wrote:Lol everyone has gone quiet now Greg did the same thing, witch hunt nothing more nothing less.
Of course it is
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

fozzieskem wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Lol everyone has gone quiet now Greg did the same thing, witch hunt nothing more nothing less.
Of course it is

And tomorrow morning there will be hundreds of motorists on the road still over the limit from tonight's boozing. Those that get stopped will only be because their out of date MOT or Insurance has shown up on the APNR.
Just because ZH has earned himself a bit of a reputation and that he plays(eventually) for Wigan doesn't merit all the criticism and 'holier than thou' comments, particularly on these pages and Redvee.
How many of us have got into work and said to your mates "by gum I supped some stuff last night".
ian b

Post by ian b »

bill.inger wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Of course it is

And tomorrow morning there will be hundreds of motorists on the road still over the limit from tonight's boozing. Those that get stopped will only be because their out of date MOT or Insurance has shown up on the APNR.
Just because ZH has earned himself a bit of a reputation and that he plays(eventually) for Wigan doesn't merit all the criticism and 'holier than thou' comments, particularly on these pages and Redvee.

How many of us have got into work and said to your mates "by gum I supped some stuff last night".
he also drove with no insurance which makes him irresponsible at best and don't tell me he can't afford it. He's as bad as the dicks who text while flying down the motorway at 80. Where is the witch hunt ?
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Just because someone else has done it does that make Hardakers behaviour less serious? There is no witch hunt, he is an arrogant persistent offender that could have killed someone and has let down Wigan who gave him a chance, his team mates, family and himself.He has had enough chances and I hope he is kicked out of RL for good.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

old hooker wrote:Just because someone else has done it does that make Hardakers behaviour less serious? There is no witch hunt, he is an arrogant persistent offender that could have killed someone and has let down Wigan who gave him a chance, his team mates, family and himself.He has had enough chances and I hope he is kicked out of RL for good.

Of course it's a witch hunt read what you have wrote
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I think all need to wait for accurate facts. Ultimately anyone done for drink driving has no insurance (it’s a clause in all policies)