Who Will It Be?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Caboosegg

Re: Who Will It Be?

Post by Caboosegg »

I kind off wanted saints to win as if we get through a derby final would have been tasty.

Hopefully wire won't win the GF as it would be such a shame to lose the its always your year chant.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Close game at 13-18 but Wire scored three tries to one.
Great defensive effort that to keep Saints to one try.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Tough and uncompromising but short of class. Wire deserved the win but tried their best to throw it away.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Firestarter wrote:Saints rarely been onside all game and are defo getting the 50/50 calls
...and the 30/70 ones!
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Richardson is a turnstile, Lomax is a far better player.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:Not one to blow my own trumpet but I did say wire would win
I also said it yesterday & today!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Richardson is a turnstile, Lomax is a far better player.
he had a shocker!

i did want wire to beat saints but at the same time we now run the risk of them winning the GF and considering how they milked the CC wins i dont know if wolves (or eddie hemmings) would be bearable for the next 10 years if they win
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Richardson is a turnstile, Lomax is a far better player.
he had a shocker!

i did want wire to beat saints but at the same time we now run the risk of them winning the GF and considering how they milked the CC wins i dont know if wolves (or eddie hemmings) would be bearable for the next 10 years if they win
When has richardson ever played well when saints are in the back foot? Id say hes a bit like brough brillant when everythings going his way Naff when under preasure.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Caboosegg wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
he had a shocker!

When has richardson ever played well when saints are in the back foot? Id say hes a bit like brough brillant when everythings going his way Naff when under preasure.
According to a few on here he is the second coming! Many Saints fans don't rate him.