Castleford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian b

Re: Castleford

Post by ian b »

josie andrews wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:We know what is required, and are looking good. One thing that we have to be very careful about is discipline - Flower's dismissal lost us a Grand Final when we were in equally good shape a few years ago. Keep 13 men on the field and we will be very well placed. Cas are good, but playing them at home tips the balance our way I reckon. I would be much less confident playing them away, so these recent ugly wins have been essential.
Why did you feel the need to bring that up, we all know we lost the Grand Final that year!
they still play it on Sky
josie andrews

Re: Castleford

Post by josie andrews »

ian b wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:We know what is required, and are looking good. One thing that we have to be very careful about is discipline - Flower's dismissal lost us a Grand Final when we were in equally good shape a few years ago. Keep 13 men on the field and we will be very well placed. Cas are good, but playing them at home tips the balance our way I reckon. I would be much less confident playing them away, so these recent ugly wins have been essential.
Why did you feel the need to bring that up, we all know we lost the Grand Final that year!
they still play it on Sky
I know the barstewards ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan