Mark Bitcon

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Mark Bitcon

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I didnt realise he was leaving aswell?

have i missed that
Wigan are also saying goodbye to another home-town favourite, Sam Tomkins, as well as NRL-bound duo John Bateman and Ryan Sutton and backroom staff members Matty Peet and Mark Bitcon, and Wane admits emotions will be running high on Friday night.

**https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... 50[/quote]

** Fixed the link - Josie ????
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Re: Mark Bitcon

Post by josie andrews »

Yep! He's going to Man City to join his brother Simon.

Surprised you hadn't heard ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

josie andrews wrote:Yep! He's going to Man City to join his brother Simon.

Surprised you hadn't heard ????
Good chance i've just missed it id seen all the stuff about peet but hadnt seen this
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
doc

Post by doc »

It was on here ages ago but the club never made an announcement. First mention is on an interview Marshall did with Bitcon on Wigan TV last week. Finding a suitable replacement for Bitcon is every bit as important as us getting the new coach sorted out. Our fitness has seen us home in quite a few matches since Bitcon arrived at the club.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Think we went off the boil after Madge left as he reported to Madge and as an ex fitness coach he knew what he wanted and Bitcon delivered. Under Wane I think the system broke down a bit as our injury crisis seems to be every year.

Edwards was saying the Welsh RU guru was a wigan fan maybe he can be persuaded.
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

pedro wrote:Think we went off the boil after Madge left as he reported to Madge and as an ex fitness coach he knew what he wanted and Bitcon delivered. Under Wane I think the system broke down a bit as our injury crisis seems to be every year.

Rubbish ,you can’t put muscles on a ligament. Our fitness has seen us through many times.

Fixed your post - Josie ????
pedro

Post by pedro »

jao 711 wrote:
pedro wrote:Think we went off the boil after Madge left as he reported to Madge and as an ex fitness coach he knew what he wanted and Bitcon delivered. Under Wane I think the system broke down a bit as our injury crisis seems to be every year.

was hard to see what you put, so all our injuries have been ligaments?.... :lol: :lol: :lol: