Player interviews on Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Player interviews on Wigan TV

Post by DaveO »

I am sure if you subscribe you will have watched them all by now but if not they are well worth a look. Plenty of emotional ones with several players commenting on the departing coach and players and about Dom but I think my favourite is one of the shortest. Davis. He was as happy as a sandboy totally delighted. It only lasts 44 seconds because he wanted to run off and join in the celebrations. Just sheer delight like a big kid!
DaveO

Re: Player interviews on Wigan TV

Post by DaveO »

Flash wrote:Loved that one too Dave! Actually made me LOL when he ignores the interviewer to join in the clapping! :lol:
It was the sheer delight he was showing that got me. Most of the other interviews all featured the emotional events surrounding the game from Sarge's brother, Dom's injury layoff, Wane and players leaving etc. For Davis it was just savouring the "now" for what it was. A great moment in any players career. There was no way he was staying yapping to the interviewer and missing out on anything!
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

DaveO wrote:
Flash wrote:Loved that one too Dave! Actually made me LOL when he ignores the interviewer to join in the clapping! :lol:
It was the sheer delight he was showing that got me. Most of the other interviews all featured the emotional events surrounding the game from Sarge's brother, Dom's injury layoff, Wane and players leaving etc. For Davis it was just savouring the "now" for what it was. A great moment in any players career. There was no way he was staying yapping to the interviewer and missing out on anything!

Especially after what happened to him at Wembley.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
DaveO wrote:

Especially after what happened to him at Wembley.
Yeah, forgot about that ????

Like Tom, he’s such a nice genuine lad as is Liam ????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan