Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by ddtftf »

Great lad Gaz a real gentleman
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
old hooker wrote:He wont cost much so I would not be surprised, anyway he,ll have a mate in Hardaker.
Not many comparisons. You will not meet a kinder more likeable lad anywhere. Just ask every player that he has played with and people who know him. Not one has a bad word for him. He is just daft not malicious. He is loyal and Gives his all on the rugby pitch. I could write a book about this lad and can guarantee his good out weighs his bad by the thousands. Winds me up how people only look and talk about the bad in people without looking deeper.
I have no doubt he is a nice lad, but over his career he has proved unreliable in various ways so there is the comparison.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’ve a lot of time for Gareth but it’s time to move on and look to the future,he was no great shakes during his stint in SL with Leigh albeit a poor side at that.

Time to move on and look to the future.

Plus doesn’t this rumour come round every end of season much like the trees shedding their leaves.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

old hooker wrote:He wont cost much so I would not be surprised, anyway he,ll have a mate in Hardaker.
Not many comparisons. You will not meet a kinder more likeable lad anywhere. Just ask every player that he has played with and people who know him. Not one has a bad word for him. He is just daft not malicious. He is loyal and Gives his all on the rugby pitch. I could write a book about this lad and can guarantee his good out weighs his bad by the thousands. Winds me up how people only look and talk about the bad in people without looking deeper.
Well said, one mad moment and some think he is a terrorist!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

southportcdm wrote:There is no way that Lenagan/Radlinski would sign Gaz at this stage of his career even if he paid the club for the hour. I wish him all the best but he's just winding people up.
Are you so sure? The club tried to sign him last season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Well said, one mad moment and some think he is a terrorist!
Oh the irony
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Signed for Barrow
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

The world of rugby league is shocked, not
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

A Massive wasted talent could have been a world star :conf: :conf: