Lockers out of next test

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Lockers out of next test

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

calf injury again
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
pearsy

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by pearsy »

He will have to watch he doesn't do some serious damage to it that might put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Just signed another 12 month contract to stay at Wigan.
SJ

Post by SJ »

pearsy wrote:He will have to watch he doesn't do some serious damage to it that might put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life
He just has a twisted sock. He'll be ok come the 3rd test if he can bend to get his sock back on
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

So is that the end of his international career?
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
I've bought mine regardless of who we sign.I also think the discounted price for the WCC is good value. Just my opinion.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
I've bought mine regardless of who we sign.I also think the discounted price for the WCC is good value. Just my opinion.
Me too, I support Wigan Warriors before players!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Fujiman wrote:
Inflated price?
You have a chance to watch your team play to become the World Club Champions and you moan.

Well here goes, Eagles in Liverpool and Manchester £70 - £200.
NFL at Wembley MINIMUM ticket price £41.

The prices for the WCC game are a bargain compared to many other events.
Signings, Hardaker, Greenwood?

Some folk would moan about having nothing to moan about.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Yes I know I've had a moan recently, but after no straw made me see sense I've set up the DD. £190 for 14 games has to be good value, even if we don't sign anyone.

and as for the WCC, the best 2 teams in the world and some of the best Aussies. For less than £20, now that is a bargain. Unfortunately I'm skiing in Andorra but am gutted to me missing it.