How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by Nezza Faz »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: These days you may be arrested for doing some of those things!
There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand

So Meds, I presume by your esteemed definition above, winning the Grand Final would be considered as only "a slightest thing," and is therefore deserving of your criticism ?
Remember there's only one team that can win it, and under IL's stewardship, he's achieved just that (and more than once of course !).
Who else, as you quote, is deserving of reproach at this time and what have they done wrong, in a GF winning year, and what would you like to see as a positive contribution otherwise ?
I'm almost sure fans of any other club than ours, after being crowned "champions" would not have this negative tirade aimed at them ?
Or am I wrong on that count ?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Nezza Faz wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand

So Meds, I presume by your esteemed definition above, winning the Grand Final would be considered as only "a slightest thing," and is therefore deserving of your criticism ?
Remember there's only one team that can win it, and under IL's stewardship, he's achieved just that (and more than once of course !).
Who else, as you quote, is deserving of reproach at this time and what have they done wrong, in a GF winning year, and what would you like to see as a positive contribution otherwise ?
I'm almost sure fans of any other club than ours, after being crowned "champions" would not have this negative tirade aimed at them ?
Not correct
moto748

Post by moto748 »

medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...
jobo

Post by jobo »

moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote:

Bravo sir!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

moto748 wrote:

Beat me to it!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
moto748 wrote:

Beat me to it!
You lost, get over it or keepp it in that pathetic thread in the off topic section ffs
ian b

Post by ian b »

Nezza Faz wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!

Ian Lenagen in my opinion is a brilliant business man and the club has been a success while he has been here
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote:
moto748 wrote:
Beat me to it!
You lost, get over it or keepp it in that pathetic thread in the off topic section ffs
:lol: :lol: :lol: ooooo!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐