widdup

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: widdup

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Caboosegg wrote: Support your club and then your view would be valued ????
Does buying 6 shirts, 3 videos, 2 caps and 4 birthday cards this year count?
*dvds
No.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

medlocke wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
old hooker wrote:
I have been making this point for so long but IL can do no wrong in some peoples eyes and sooner later the lack of ambition in attracting more fans and trying to bring a big name to the club will hurt us.
Is this the same Warrington whose blueprint has failed to net them a GF win?
and here we go
Fact? Or have I got that wrong?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:Does buying 6 shirts, 3 videos, 2 caps and 4 birthday cards this year count?
*dvds
No.
So your not happy with the £250+ I spent in your shop Mr Lenagan
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

So many superfans on here its unreal, if you criticise the team, a player or the owner you are not a true fan according to some.It is quite amusing really, especially for IL who will laugh all the way to the bank.
shaunedwardsfanclub

old hooker wrote:So many superfans on here its unreal, if you criticise the team, a player or the owner you are not a true fan according to some.It is quite amusing really, especially for IL who will laugh all the way to the bank.
He certainly isn’t running there to put money in!
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

How immature is it to have a go at someone for not being a true fan. You complain about the attendances being low but it isn't a very welcoming environment is it? A club as well known as ours will attract fans from all over the world. Not all of them will be able to attend matches week in week out. But it doesn't mean those fans care any less. To criticise someone who has spent £250 quid in the shop especially in times of austerity is ridiculous. Frankly I would rather have someone who is inclusive and happy to share our club with others, over someone who would like to snipe at others over a forum on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas everyone!
shaunedwardsfanclub

medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:*dvds
No.
So your not happy with the £250+ I spent in your shop Mr Lenagan
No you should have spent £500 :lol:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Richymac wrote:How immature is it to have a go at someone for not being a true fan. You complain about the attendances being low but it isn't a very welcoming environment is it? A club as well known as ours will attract fans from all over the world. Not all of them will be able to attend matches week in week out. But it doesn't mean those fans care any less. To criticise someone who has spent £250 quid in the shop especially in times of austerity is ridiculous. Frankly I would rather have someone who is inclusive and happy to share our club with others, over someone who would like to snipe at others over a forum on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas everyone!
Richy its a joke man chill out. For what it is worth it doesn't matter to me what is posted on this site, everyone is entitled to their opinion I just don't have to agree with them.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I watched the film Scrooge at Christmas, i thought it was a documentary of IL lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Anyone noticed that Warrington owner never puts his head in the news?? i bet some people on here dont even know his name, He keeps a low profile not like IL mmmmmm