Liam Watts

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Liam Watts

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Cas fans saying he is signing for us.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Re: Liam Watts

Post by fozzieskem »

Didn’t Wane want this lad last season,don’t think it was posted on here but probably FB I saw it,still he’s a player I don’t know what to make of.

Be interesting to see if it pans out
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

He's always been a Penalty and even a Red Card miscreant !
No thanks.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Nezza Faz wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:34 pm He's always been a Penalty and even a Red Card miscreant !
No thanks.
But we've been missing one of those since Joel left :lol:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Be weird if it is. Cas have just named there shirt numbers for 2019, Liam got the number 8 jersey
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I like him 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

josie andrews wrote:I like him [emoji4]
I think with better discipline he could be the best prop in the league, him and Scott Taylor at hull dominated packs.

I like him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

i read somewhere (not sure where) that he is a natural talent but hes lazy in training and doesn't have a good attitude and that why Hull got rid.

if that is true then sticking him in a team with Hardaker isn't really a good idea.

if its not true then surely he can add what we have missed a bit since Micky went...
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 pm i read somewhere (not sure where) that he is a natural talent but hes lazy in training and doesn't have a good attitude and that why Hull got rid.

if that is true then sticking him in a team with Hardaker isn't really a good idea.

if its not true then surely he can add what we have missed a bit since Micky went...
Wes wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:45 pm
josie andrews wrote:I like him [emoji4]
I think with better discipline he could be the best prop in the league, him and Scott Taylor at hull dominated packs. I was really sick when Mickey left,but after nine straight wins in the super eights and only conceding four points in the semi and the final,I’m not sure just what we were missing.I agree with Wes though,but his discipline is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

Lam did mention wanting another forward but I can't see Cas letting him go. They supposedly spent big money on him and have just named him No 8. Would be a brilliant signing if we did pull it off though.