Harkaker shines in Salford win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
widdenoldboy

Re: Harkaker shines in Salford win

Post by widdenoldboy »

Greenwood's two breaks/assists were the highlight for me.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

How did Hankinson perform?
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

I am not sure where the headline comes from. Hardaker was solid but unspectacular whereas others stole the limelight. No intended criticism in that as he looked very comfortable. Good to see the squad depth but difficult to see how we will accomadate them all with fewer interchanges.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Levrier wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm I am not sure where the headline comes from. Hardaker was solid but unspectacular whereas others stole the limelight. No intended criticism in that as he looked very comfortable. Good to see the squad depth but difficult to see how we will accomadate them all with fewer interchanges.
Spot on, Levrier. Zac had a decent game, his goalkicking was good, and it's obviously a big step to play 80 minutes after more than a year out, but he looked solid rather than spectacular.

Re previous question about Sammut, I'd say he did ok too. Once or twice he looked a bit unsure in defence, but that could be due to settling in to new system. His kicking was very good - every bomb near their line was perfectly placed, and he won us a few drop-outs.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Granada reports the interview with ZAK who was stood beside him why its our Josie.