wane to hull

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

wane to hull

Post by stevo38 »

rumour shaun wane could be on his way to hull if radford is sacked
fozzieskem

Re: wane to hull

Post by fozzieskem »

Think it’s more a case of when Radford is sacked,even a win or two can’t cover the cracks in that team.

I did wonder what Shaun was up to since leaving Wigan,I know he had the prt time union job but I don’t know how long that was for
pedro

Post by pedro »

he would be a force there with a good setup and always financially backed
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think hes very much alike to radford and nothing much would change
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I always got the feeling that Waneys success at Wigan was down to the fact that a lot of the team where his boys, I often contemplate if he would have been as successful if he had just been brought in as a coach and had nothing to do with the academy
jobo

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm I always got the feeling that Waneys success at Wigan was down to the fact that a lot of the team where his boys, I often contemplate if he would have been as successful if he had just been brought in as a coach and had nothing to do with the academy
He brought most of them through so it must have been a help when he got the head coach job.

It'd be interesting to see how he would perform at somewhere like Huddersfield or Catalans. Not sure Hull would be the right club for him.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I would have thought that Hull was much more Waney's kind of club than Huddersfield or Catalans.
jobo

Post by jobo »

moto748 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:52 am I would have thought that Hull was much more Waney's kind of club than Huddersfield or Catalans.
Too much drama and theatrics at Hull, bit like Wigan at times.

Both Davy and Guasch are a lot more circumspect.
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

jobo wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:30 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm I always got the feeling that Waneys success at Wigan was down to the fact that a lot of the team where his boys, I often contemplate if he would have been as successful if he had just been brought in as a coach and had nothing to do with the academy
He brought most of them through so it must have been a help when he got the head coach job.

It'd be interesting to see how he would perform at somewhere like Huddersfield or Catalans.
He brought most of the Catalans team through as well.😇
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

He would bench Houghton and put Powell on instead, then sub Sneyd so he can play half back when Houghton is on. That means Powell leaving. So when does Wane start???
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame