Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wontoofree

Wigan TV

Post by wontoofree »

Does anyone on here have Wigan TV ?

I signed up for a year a few weeks ago, but have been disappointed with the results. The picture is stop/start literally every few seconds, and goes back to the start at times. Is this normal ?
jobo

Re: Wigan TV

Post by jobo »

wontoofree wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 pm Does anyone on here have Wigan TV ?

I signed up for a year a few weeks ago, but have been disappointed with the results. The picture is stop/start literally every few seconds, and goes back to the start at times. Is this normal ?
It works ok on my mobile and laptop (usually) but does what you have just described when using the smart tv.

Anyone got any ideas?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

jobo wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 pm
wontoofree wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 pm Does anyone on here have Wigan TV ?

It works ok on my mobile and laptop (usually) but does what you have just described when using the smart tv.

Anyone got any ideas?
Dont use a smart tv :)

I have Wigan TV and it works fine on all platforms, a choppy picture sounds more like an issue with you internet download speed if this isnt quick enough it can effect video quality.

Depending on your smart tv the adaptor might not have a quick enough transfer rate as well (regardless of your net speed the items wifi adapter may not be able to cope)
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Welski

Post by Welski »

Does anyone else experience the commentary/sound being ahead of the action?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League