Tautai's three game ban

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Tautai's three game ban

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Wigan prop Taulima Tautai has been banned by the Rugby Football League for "other contrary behaviour" in Friday's Super League defeat by Huddersfield.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/47527408
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Caboosegg

Re: Tautai's three game ban

Post by Caboosegg »

other contrary behaviour??

So not the very harsh sin bin?

If two people throw you down like the did to tautai you legs naturally come up.

Did he questions the refs integrity?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stinks! It was an accident there is no way he could even see if there was someone near his feet because of the player who was lying over his face.

What about the shoulder charge on Manfredi?? We didn’t even get a penalty!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

The slow motion is pretty damning. There is a definite pause between Tautai going onto his back and kicking out. It didn't look good at the time and he did make contact with the face. However, three matches is a bit harsh. Possibly they took into account the late near-shoulder charge on the kicker earlier in the match.
He was charging around looking for aggravation all the time he was on before the sin-binning.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I said to my wife on Friday he was lucky not to get a straight red so the ban isn’t a surprise
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:40 pm The slow motion is pretty damning. There is a definite pause between Tautai going onto his back and kicking out. It didn't look good at the time and he did make contact with the face. However, three matches is a bit harsh. Possibly they took into account the late near-shoulder charge on the kicker earlier in the match.
He was charging around looking for aggravation all the time he was on before the sin-binning.
Agreed
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐