Wiganfanstv

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Wiganfanstv

Post by ian.birchall »

Is anyone else having the same problems that I have been experiencing when I am in trying to get the latest weekly show???
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Re: Wiganfanstv

Post by josie andrews »

Do you mean the Wigan Warriors “Wigan TV?”

If so no, I don’t have a problem 😊

If you mean the one on FB, think it was just this week they had problems
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wigtop

Post by wigtop »

Really good insightful interviews of Lam and Sammut by Joe Mills on Wigan TV.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:50 am Do you mean the Wigan Warriors “Wigan TV?”

Hello Josie, no I dont mean the official club tv which is generally very good apart from the appalling games they are putting on this season. No it is the subversive one on a wednesday night i was referring to because there we get the opinions of diehard fans. i will wait until nexxt week and see if it improves.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:50 am Do you mean the Wigan Warriors “Wigan TV?”

Hello Josie, no I dont mean the official club tv which is generally very good apart from the appalling games they are putting on this season. No it is the subversive one on a wednesday night i was referring to because there we get the opinions of diehard fans. i will wait until nexxt week and see if it improves.
They had transmission problems this week. I didn’t get to see it live but it did play up when I tried to watch yesterday, so just left it.

Normally I don’t have many problems 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have suddenly been unable to log in even with facebook , they have sent me password numbers and I still cannot get on the site. I cannot leave as it asks for a password so I am locked out from leaving or seeing the site . All they say is we have tried the password and it is ok , I have asked for them to remove me 3 times but still waiting for a reply.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Wigan TV have now sorted my problem and I am a happy bunny now :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:26 am Wigan TV have now sorted my problem and I am a happy bunny now :D
Great 😊
markill

Post by markill »

Hi guys. I was on the fan tv show last week.

We were doing it at the same time that Facebook/Instagram etc. were having some problems last Wednesday, so I don't think it uploaded back to Facebook for anyone that couldn't get it live. Sean has since uploaded it on to You Tube and as a podcast.

Hopefully we won't have any issues this week, there will be lots to talk about again!

And Sean is always looking for new input so if anyone wants to get involved feel free to message him on the Facebook page.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

markill wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:45 pm Hi guys. I was on the fan tv show last week.

We were doing it at the same time that Facebook/Instagram etc. were having some problems last Wednesday, so I don't think it uploaded back to Facebook for anyone that couldn't get it live. Sean has since uploaded it on to You Tube and as a podcast.

Hopefully we won't have any issues this week, there will be lots to talk about again!

And Sean is always looking for new input so if anyone wants to get involved feel free to message him on the Facebook page.
Josie,
I know I am techologically incompetent but again I cannot find ladt nights preview show on Catalans anywhere. Where is it please?