Tonight’s final score

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Tonight’s final score

Post by Barney841 »

I didn’t think isa did anything wrong. Ugly Westwood got what he deserved though, dirty b&@£&rd
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Thought Isa just tackled the man. Westwood finds the smallest man on the pitch to attack - typical!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

stanthemanc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:39 pm Can we get the money back for our season ticket
although i won't, i do wonder if you can.
i have made my investment to the club, i bought a season ticket, turn up to any away matches i can and put money every year through the shops till/food etc.

what is the club and IL doing for that investment this year? the squad needs strengthing and instead we get a don't worry guys we will be okay.

No IL we are MILES behind Saints and Warrington standard wise and that is unacceptable.

you want Ancient and Loyal, return the trust!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

There does need to be a further clear out as this isn’t acceptable at all,never really in it but for Zaks brilliant try save it’d have been far more comfortable than it was
Meytnprater

Post by Meytnprater »

Fair assessment of tonight and Wigan this year we played quite well fast play the balls lots of heart we have them a game. Wigan recruitment this year .... piss poor !! Rads if your listening please invest, the best coach in the world would win nowt with this squad,it's too light on talent I called it from day one. I love Wigan and hope you read this we need more bodies with skills
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 pm I didn’t think isa did anything wrong.
The call from Thaler when Isa departed muttering "what did I do?" was "contact to the head" (or something like that), how easy it was or not to not catch King's head considering he was half on the floor I have no idea.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Just hope Lam gives Sammut a chance now. Got him from London and he's not played once yet :roll: :roll:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:16 pm
Barney841 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 pm I didn’t think isa did anything wrong.
The call from Thaler when Isa departed muttering "what did I do?" was "contact to the head" (or something like that), how easy it was or not to not catch King's head considering he was half on the floor I have no idea.
i might be wrong but i think Isa said something on the way off that may get him banned.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:16 pm
i might be wrong but i think Isa said something on the way off that may get him banned.
Yes he should have kept his trap shut, when the tackle went in I thought he would be binned, one of those calls that go for and against you..as for Westwood who knows what was going on there.
warriors01

Post by warriors01 »

Nothing wrong with the Isa tackle. Patten should have been sin binned for starting the punch up along with the Westwood sending off and a drop out. Don't get me wrong we still would not have won the match because we only started playing in the last 20 minutes. Sacking the coach wont get us out this mess we need better players. Our attack is a shambles we need an organiser and a couple of hard running forwards. Clubb Naverette, and Sarginson to name a few are no were near good enough. Worrying to read that IL thinks that we haven't turned into a bad team overnight. Sorry to tell you IL but we have, look at the results, league tables don't lie. But its not surprising when we let our only organiser Sam go and the likes of Bateman and don't replace them with like for like. Hardaker is doing ok but he is not an organiser more of a support player but who have we brought in for Bateman simple nobody. Our last recruits are from the Championship and I always thought you brought new players to improve your team not for them to struggle to get into the 19 or go out on loan to other clubs, its just a waste of the salary cap. This squad cannot get us out this mess they are simply not good enough. IL and KR you have some serious work to do other than trying to promote on the road games. The question remains to be seen if you are up to the challenge otherwise the chances of Edwards being at Wigan are extremely remote because there is no way he will coach a Championship side.