Escare....AGAIN!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
6742hitch

Escare....AGAIN!!

Post by 6742hitch »

Just seen the team sheet for Salford on Snakebook and Escare isn’t on it, what does that lad have to do set foot onto the pitch, thought he was one of the better players last week, I know it’s a tough choice with the squad and his playing position but not even on the bench, if that’s the case then the others picked must be performing better...we shall see?!
josie andrews

Re: Escare....AGAIN!!

Post by josie andrews »

Apparently he pulled up in training!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Surely not training?

Only SW’s methods caused training ground injuries!

:o
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:25 pm Surely not training?

Only SW’s methods caused training ground injuries!

:o
😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Now that Manfredi and burgess are for again I wonder where does Lam see Escare fitting in?

Bench is his best bet I’d assume I can’t think anywhere else to be honest
6742hitch

Post by 6742hitch »

Just bring him on when their team is tiring (like the ‘Rob Burrow’), we know he’s a handful against tiring defences.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

as long as he picks him before powell
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

6742hitch wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:53 pm Just bring him on when their team is tiring (like the ‘Rob Burrow’), we know he’s a handful against tiring defences.
And play which position?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
formulamoto

Post by formulamoto »

i would not have signed hardaker , morgan played well at full back in his first season . he then was injured and sam was full back with morgan substitute . he then came off the bench , with sam moving to half-back . played very well at full back yet again and then suddenly this season we cant find a place for him ?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

formulamoto wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:16 pm i would not have signed hardaker , morgan played well at full back in his first season . he then was injured and sam was full back with morgan substitute . he then came off the bench , with sam moving to half-back . played very well at full back yet again and then suddenly this season we cant find a place for him ?
Tomkins missing this season,but let’s be fair as soon as Sam was available Escare dropped out of contention first through injury and then form,ill say it again Hardaker is SL best fullback on his day so even while he’s not quite there yet he will always starting FB