stains are the best?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nextdoor

stains are the best?

Post by nextdoor »

stains are the best at cheating .2 balls on the pitch at penalties .joynty and his involuntary tackle.millie and his unfit team that make miraculous recoveries for the game .the foot of god (tommy martin).the over paying of players?.the taking of enhancing drugs.the song that fools the ref FORWARD.the use of longys taxi radio.and the steve ganson the unbiased stains ref.On friday they will be exposed as nothing but cheating scum
MrsLam

Re: stains are the best?

Post by MrsLam »

Who said they were the best? Everyones been going on about Leeds this season (yawn)
They are cheats but even with the ref we've managed beat 'em 3 times already, Friday will just be a repeat of the last 3 times...I hope!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Re: stains are the best?

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I agree - Saints are the best ....at cheating. Even last year's grand final was a farce! Bradford (as much as it hurts to say this) deserved to be champions last season.
If Saints do win on Friday and it's a fair match, I'll hold my hands up and say they were the better team on the day, but lord knows this is very rare for Saints.
Nobody respects a team that can't win fairly because it cheapens their victory!