drugs

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jao 711

Re: drugs

Post by jao 711 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:45 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 pm
ddtftf wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:46 pm Has anyone heard about a first team player and drug test ?????? :o :o
I suppose it would help if we are discussing a possible Wigan player or a rival
If you are going to post the rumour then you should at least give a little more information...
If all you have got is ale house gossip then you should keep your mouth shut.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Its called rumour site and to post names would be unlawful, I will shut my mouth as requested and you can now look back on all the posts I posted that came true . Key board warriors spoil it for everyone, so my last post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:06 pm Its called rumour site and to post names would be unlawful, I will shut my mouth as requested and you can now look back on all the posts I posted that came true . Key board warriors spoil it for everyone, so my last post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do not stop posting because some people want to be picky!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:06 pm Its called rumour site and to post names would be unlawful, I will shut my mouth as requested and you can now look back on all the posts I posted that came true . Key board warriors spoil it for everyone, so my last post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it actually says in the forum descriptor " or just something you heard down the pub"
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

ddtftf apologies if you assumed it was me getting at you, everyone kept using my comment until whelly warrior came on with his usual accusations against posters
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
doc

Post by doc »

A bit of digging on social media and you can find the name of the alleged perpetrator but we shouldn't be naming names on here in case it isn't true.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

jao 711 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:40 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 pm

I suppose it would help if we are discussing a possible Wigan player or a rival
If you are going to post the rumour then you should at least give a little more information...
No he should not keep his mouth shut, the rumour mill means exactly that, anything you have heard whatever its source.Wind your neck in and listen to what others think may be relevant rather than telling posters what they should put on here.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

old hooker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:03 am
jao 711 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:40 pm

No he should not keep his mouth shut, the rumour mill means exactly that, anything you have heard whatever its source.Wind your neck in and listen to what others think may be relevant rather than telling posters what they should put on here.
+1
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

If he has information about a player taking drugs and prove not guilty I agree with DDTF he should not reveal the player in question as it could be a libel case .DDTF in the past has posted a lot of good things on here about signings etc he owns a fishery and the players tell him in confidence.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think clues were given in another thread when text messages were exchanged...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame