£2.50!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

£2.50!!!

Post by MrsLam »

Is it true that under 18's are being let in for £2.50 at the wigan - scouse match?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Emma Farrell

Re: £2.50!!!

Post by Emma Farrell »

no i dont think so coz i am only 13 and i had 2 pay £8
wigan4eva

Post by wigan4eva »

yes it is true, first my m8 told me and i thought he was joking but i went on official site and it said 2.50
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

ive just bought two tickets for my kids under 5 free under 18- £2.50 great value
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I am not impressed. It'll just be like the Hull game where all of the parents set them free for the nights and they act like little idiots ruining the match for those of us who paid a lot more.
IF YOU ARE BUYING TICKETS FOR YOUR KIDS THEN BUY YOURSELF ONE THEN I DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE AN UNPAID BABYSITTER ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE CROWD!!!!!
Rant over.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think its a good idea actually, I know that alot of young kids will come and start throwing bottles and bits of paper around but we might also get a few more teens who are actually interested in the match and could be tempted to come back more often next year, so maybe its not a bad idea.
However I do think there should be a rule that kids under 10 have to be sitting with at least one adult at all times 'cause some of the lads at the matches are just cheeky little gets with absolutely nooooo manners at all.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Yes I think it is a good idea to get as big a crowd as possible, but why should I and many other people have to pay £12 plus to get bottles thrown at us?
At the Hull match the other half was going to kill the kid I was sat next to who hit me twice whilst he was acting like a right prat with his mates. I would normally have been the first in to have a go, but as I am pregnant the other half went barmy!
Why should we have to put up with this when I am a true supporter and have paid to watch rugby.
The stewards won't throw kids out because if they grab them, then they're done for assault!
I agree that kids should have to be accompanied by an adult or if they misbehave and throw stuff, then they should face the same as adults... a ban!