Is it just me?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Trentcomeback

Is it just me?

Post by Trentcomeback »

Adrian Lam continually derides his current playing squad. I have yet to hear/read him actually praise the team.
old hands are playing for there futures, old hands should lead the youngsters ect ect..
When will we hear positives for the team from him?

We were ok last season, how can things go so wrong since his arrival, (despite injuries).
pedro

Re: Is it just me?

Post by pedro »

cos we got rid of our best players
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

pedro wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:09 pm cos we got rid of our best players
2 players should not make a team.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

3 players, head coach and head conditioner all gone, doesnt make a team as we are still a team just a team that isnt as good at last years team.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

pedro wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:23 pm 3 players, head coach and head conditioner all gone, doesnt make a team as we are still a team just a team that isnt as good at last years team.
Sutton although good was not integral to the team
Bateman - massive loss
Tomkins - everyone seemed happy with hardaker (i wasnt)
Wane - moat vocal posters wanted him gone.
Conditioner - well youd hope it take more than a off season to destory his work as his replacement is from within id presume they would copy the routine.

I don't like that Lam blames certain players especially when its not them at fault. But he has to take blame for some of our form cant just blame staff leaving 🤣
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

it only took an off season for him to get them in shape when he came so it could be undone the same. Massive issues in the team and coaches. Fair enough we have injuries but so do all teams. Take 2-3 players out of our forwards and your left with kids, its not good enough at all.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

bad management at top not replacing like for like .exactly why edwards isnt coming they refuse to spend trying to run a first team with with kids .i do hope the koukash rumours are true
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

stevo38 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:13 pm bad management at top not replacing like for like .exactly why edwards isnt coming they refuse to spend trying to run a first team with with kids .i do hope the koukash rumours are true
What koukash rumours ?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Isn’t the good doctor busy with Cumbrian raiders,Liverpool, Christ knows where else to be bothered with Wigan
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Trentcomeback wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:07 pm Adrian Lam continually derides his current playing squad. I have yet to hear/read him actually praise the team.
old hands are playing for there futures, old hands should lead the youngsters ect ect..
When will we hear positives for the team from him?

We were ok last season, how can things go so wrong since his arrival, (despite injuries).
You want him to praise players for dishing up the rubbish that is being served up on the pitch? This team is poor and deserve a few home truths.