Fifita

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Fifita

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Re: Fifita

Post by josie andrews »

What isn’t happening? Your quote/s makes no sense? Same with the other re Sneyd!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
endoman

Post by endoman »

Makes sense to me, both players have been talked about re possible Wigan signings, both have now signed for their current clubs, so the potential signings aren't happening.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

endoman wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:41 am Makes sense to me, both players have been talked about re possible Wigan signings, both have now signed for their current clubs, so the potential signings aren't happening.
Was it ever really happening? I haven't seen a Fifita rumour that had any substance to it.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

endoman wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:41 am Makes sense to me, both players have been talked about re possible Wigan signings, both have now signed for their current clubs, so the potential signings aren't happening.
So why not just say that? To put it “isn’t happening” then post the link to the item, makes it sound that the link isn’t true.

And I hadn't seen anywhere that the club had said it was interested in signing these two players!

Now what fans say, that is a completely different ball game! 😉

Does nobody bother about the English language & grammar these days? 🤔🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Did anyone,really in line with the current buying position of the club expect either Fifita or Snyed or the other gem that did the rounds Mark Percival?

To me these are wish lists not rumours..I’d have both big Dave and Percival in a heartbeat but they where never going to come to Wigan.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm Did anyone,really in line with the current buying position of the club expect either Fifita or Snyed or the other gem that did the rounds Mark Percival?

To me these are wish lists not rumours..I’d have both big Dave and Percival in a heartbeat but they where never going to come to Wigan.
Agreed.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."