Lam going????

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
up the junction

Lam going????

Post by up the junction »

Just had a very interesting conversation with someone not involved with R L as a whole but who is working closely with Wigan s physio/ rehab / sports staff at present. Now this person comes from a country where Rl isn’t played , knows nothing about the game but has landed a good role with Wigan . When I asked about Lam he says the camp are saying he’s not the man for the job and won’t be here much longer ! Again This has come from someone working very closely for the past few weeks with the first team who has no R L Knowledge , just what he’s being told and hearing .
ancientnloyal

Re: Lam going????

Post by ancientnloyal »

So working with the first team and has no RL knowledge?

Ok

I worked with someone once who made a living selling cat food to dog owners
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
up the junction

ancientnloyal wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:46 pm So working with the first team and has no RL knowledge?

Ok

I worked with someone once who made a living selling cat food to dog owners
Hey No need to an ar$h07e with your reply !!! A lot of physios and such have no Rl knowledge football knowledge or cat food knowledge but doesn’t stop them learning there trade in any sporting environment..
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I wouldn't worry about it. A&L is so duplicitous
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

up the junction wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:44 am Just had a very interesting conversation with someone not involved with R L as a whole but who is working closely with Wigan s physio/ rehab / sports staff at present. Now this person comes from a country where Rl isn’t played , knows nothing about the game but has landed a good role with Wigan . When I asked about Lam he says the camp are saying he’s not the man for the job and won’t be here much longer ! Again This has come from someone working very closely for the past few weeks with the first team who has no R L Knowledge , just what he’s being told and hearing .
What is the relevance of no rugby league knowledge?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Is he being lined up as our next coach ???
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

The importance of RL knowledge would surely be that it enables them to target the areas needed for the sport.

Different muscles groups and all that?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

u t j. Was it the same person who told you Lockers was going to Leeds?
up the junction

No ,, that came directly from our x coach s wife . This is the rumour mill after all . The point made about said person having no R L knowledge is that he can’t be making this up with only just coming into the game, why would he ? He’s only here to learn his trade not being paid to do it so had no motive to say this . I asked him a few questions, he said what I’ve posted, given the cure situation I thought it made sense.
up the junction

Should have read current not cure