3 return for cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pearsy

Re: 3 return for cas

Post by pearsy »

Which park bench should we put Isa on?
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am If Powell isn’t the answer at 9... where would he go? He was the worst number 7 Wigan have had in a generation or two so not there
powell simply isnt good enough for wigan maybe even for super league and why wigan gave him a contract extension he must be playing for free or very very cheap
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm I’d be amazed if Powell doesn’t play to be honest,I do hope the keyboard coaches have plenty of ice for their finger tips when the team news breaks😀
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I’m feeling optimistic about this game 🤨
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
moto748

Post by moto748 »

stevo38 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm

powell simply isnt good enough for wigan maybe even for super league and why wigan gave him a contract extension he must be playing for free or very very cheap
And yet he's in the England Knights squad. Whoever picks that must be a right plonker, eh?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Issac Luke is OOC at the end of the season.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We won’t sign a hooker.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Shaun Wane Legend

Post by Shaun Wane Legend »

Constant Powell criticism :roll: :roll: but not from me. He plays for Wigan, this manager & our previous manager believe he is good enough so I will support him 100%. I just hope he doesn’t read this forum.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Shaun Wane Legend wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am Constant Powell criticism :roll: :roll: but not from me. He plays for Wigan, this manager & our previous manager believe he is good enough so I will support him 100%. I just hope he doesn’t read this forum.
But do YOU think he is good enough?

I honestly cant think of a 9 in the competition who offers less than powell

He's slow, his passing is suspect and he doesnt have the smarts of a hooker - whichever way you dress it up he is painfully average
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Shaun Wane Legend wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am Constant Powell criticism :roll: :roll: but not from me. He plays for Wigan, this manager & our previous manager believe he is good enough so I will support him 100%. I just hope he doesn’t read this forum.
They pick him as he works hard and is a decent tackler.

As for attacking play then even Wane couldn't make his mind up. He played him at 7 all last season then swapped him with Tommy when it mattered towards the end of the season.

If he was off contract at the end of the season, do you think any club would come in for him.