Sarginson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Sarginson

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:30 am
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:32 am
we joke but rocky could walk back into this team IMO
I'd rather have him than Escaré, for sure.
I was no fan of Hampshire in his early days but as he’s gotten older he has finally started to turn potential in proper form so you’re correct a much better player than Escare
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

I have not seen enough of Hankinson. What do you think of him as a potential second row?
As for Hampshire, there is a player who always had a huge amount of talent but was so focussed on playing in the halves that it has taken multiple moves to show him that he had to take advice. It is sad to think that if he had not taken his ball home he would have been playing first team rugby, because of injury, for us rather than trawling around the teams in the league being told the same thing that we were trying to say.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Levrier wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:11 am I have not seen enough of Hankinson. What do you think of him as a potential second row?
As for Hampshire, there is a player who always had a huge amount of talent but was so focussed on playing in the halves that it has taken multiple moves to show him that he had to take advice. It is sad to think that if he had not taken his ball home he would have been playing first team rugby, because of injury, for us rather than trawling around the teams in the league being told the same thing that we were trying to say.
Hankinsons just an average player and looks a bit small for second row for me. Can he do a job yes but we can’t afford to have him and Isa playing in the forwards at the same time.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:42 am
moto748 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:30 am
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:32 am
we joke but rocky could walk back into this team IMO
I'd rather have him than Escaré, for sure.
Or Hankinson
Give over, Hankinson made some great tackles last night, Sarge would have missed them
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:41 am
Levrier wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:11 am I have not seen enough of Hankinson. What do you think of him as a potential second row?
Hankinsons just an average player and looks a bit small for second row for me. Can he do a job yes but we can’t afford to have him and Isa playing in the forwards at the same time.
And yet two former SL props where saying different last night, Who do I believe, Some gadjee on an internet forum or 2 former Great Britain props who obviously know the game better than some random gadjee, His try saving tackle on Cas center with an African name was superb
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

medlocke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:07 pm
And yet two former SL props where saying different last night, Who do I believe, Some gadjee on an internet forum or 2 former Great Britain props who obviously know the game better than some random gadjee, His try saving tackle on Cas center with an African name was superb
So you believe two former SL and GB props about Hankinson but not Wane and Lam with the selections they make?

Double standards.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:36 pm

So you believe two former SL and GB props about Hankinson but not Wane and Lam with the selections they make?

Double standards.
Not like a brexiteer to listen to experts Meds 😶
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Double standards.
No, I believe them over you or any other keyboard coach
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Now then Meds, keep calm! You're making the classic mistake of thinking that somebody who has been involved in the game all their life might know what they're talking about. If you're not careful, you'll end up saying the coaching staff might know more than *we* do.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Double standards.
So finally you’ll have to admit lockers is a great player? All coaches pick him and he’s in the dream team and former players say he’s that good......
No, I believe them over you or any other keyboard coach