Parra v saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Parra v saints

Post by Firestarter »

What a pleasure to watch........ hard running forwards,strong tackling and class tries....... best game ov rugby ive seen for a long long time...... was also great to see a ballsey ref penalising saints for offside at the ko and not playing the ball......... the halves put the last tackle bombs up really high which reaped rewards( take note wigan)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Parra v saints

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Firestarter wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:48 am What a pleasure to watch........ hard running forwards,strong tackling and class tries....... best game ov rugby ive seen for a long long time...... was also great to see a ballsey ref penalising saints for offside at the ko and not playing the ball......... the halves put the last tackle bombs up really high which reaped rewards( take note wigan)
I agree it was a terrific game to watch. RL is a simple game and both teams showed that.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yeah, a cracking game, and candidate for try of the season from SGI, even if they were well beaten in the end.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

And there new ground is cool 😎.......i been there old ground but this looks much better...... proper old style stadium with no gaps
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE