Pre Match Nerves

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan4eva

Pre Match Nerves

Post by wigan4eva »

I am unbeleivably nervous for this game, I cant remember the last time i was nervous,, this game has been the only thing on my mind since the warrongton match, CANNOT WAIT < COME ON U WARRIORS!!! DO US PROUD ONCE MORE
skorpion

Re: Pre Match Nerves

Post by skorpion »

Always nervous before big games. Have been known to be sick prior to kick off. Very often go home with cramp from nervous tension. When I played, many moons ago, it was not uncommon to be sick waiting for kick off. Once the match started nerves went.
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I can't decide if it's pre-match nerves or morning sickness, but I've been vomming since 5 this morning....by the end of today there's going to be nothing left of me to go to the match!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You cant drop out now! This is what we've been waiting for since last Sat!
I've been giddy all day and driving people mad, can't wait for tonight. Will be there early and ready for lots of singing and shouting. Come on the cherry and whites!!!!!!

Gawd, this is awful my hearts racing at twice the speed and im literally bouncing off the walls. Got Simply the best on, and hoping to hear it in about 4 hours when we're all partying....I HOPE
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!