quote from saints site

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: quote from saints site

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wes wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:19 am I’d honestly say there is smoke to the fire, Roy on RedVee is like DDTFTF/Kept In T........... etc etc they are wrong occasionally but more often than not like it or not they are on the [emoji386]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What exactly is the OP referring to?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
endoman

Post by endoman »

medlocke wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:29 pm
endoman wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 pm I don't visit that forum, but looked at this. How reliable is this chap's info? He says a very interesting thing further upthread.
What does he say, can't be bothered going on there
"Edward's = where next , laughable deffo not Wales , could still be Wigan ."
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It seems the players went out for a drink after the Salford win and attracted the attention of the police.
"Shock Horror" "Rugby players get drunk after winning an important game"! For goodness sake!

As for the ex GB Intl and former Wigan player who's watched his last game, is this a case of "the game isn't as good now as when I played"?

OK thinks are in a bit of a mess probably after the Edwards problem which left them with Lam in situ who no one can work out if he's doing well or not due to the number of injuries in the squad. Williams has reportedly signed for Canberra and we are looking for a replacement. We need new players to strengthen other positions. The idea that all our signings are poor is plain nonsense. Some like Greenwood and Hardaker are excellent recruits, others not as good a quality as those two and still have much to prove. Early signs may look good but Sammut, Hankinson and Bullock still have some way to go to get to season long SL standard. They are doing ok and most certainly are not write offs.

Having watched Wigan since Jackie Cunliffe was full back and Rees Thomas scrum half I've seen the club in a lot worse position than this and for years on end too.
When I read all this doom and gloom about Wigan I do have to remind myself that we are the current Super League Champions.
bertina

Post by bertina »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:22 am It seems the players went out for a drink after the Salford win and attracted the attention of the police.
"Shock Horror" "Rugby players get drunk after winning an important game"! For goodness sake!

As for the ex GB Intl and former Wigan player who's watched his last game, is this a case of "the game isn't as good now as when I played"?

OK thinks are in a bit of a mess probably after the Edwards problem which left them with Lam in situ who no one can work out if he's doing well or not due to the number of injuries in the squad. Williams has reportedly signed for Canberra and we are looking for a replacement. We need new players to strengthen other positions. The idea that all our signings are poor is plain nonsense. Some like Greenwood and Hardaker are excellent recruits, others not as good a quality as those two and still have much to prove. Early signs may look good but Sammut, Hankinson and Bullock still have some way to go to get to season long SL standard. They are doing ok and most certainly are not write offs.

Having watched Wigan since Jackie Cunliffe was full back and Rees Thomas scrum half I've seen the club in a lot worse position than this and for years on end too.
When I read all this doom and gloom about Wigan I do have to remind myself that we are the current Super League Champions.
For god's sake Ted, don't start talking sense on here, you will get crucified.!!!