19-man squad vs Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

19-man squad vs Warrington

Post by josie andrews »

No bloody Escare!!

Adrian Lam names 19-man squad to face Warrington Wolves in Round six of the Coral Challenge Cup

Clubb and Burgess return to 19, Escare and Partington miss out

Warrington Wolves vs Wigan Warriors, Sunday 12th May, Halliwell Jones Stadium, K.O. 2:15pm
Wigan Warriors Head Coach Adrian Lam has named his 19-man squad to face Warrington Wolves on Sunday in the Coral Challenge Cup (K.O. 2:15pm).

Lam’s men will make the short journey to the Halliwell Jones Stadium for the second time this season on Sunday, hoping for a better result than the 25-12 defeat back in March.

Injury news

Wigan welcome back two players this week in the shape of prop-forward Tony Clubb and winger Joe Burgess. Adrian Lam also highlighted earlier this week that Dan Sarginson stands a chance of making the 17 on Sunday after missing a number of weeks with an ankle injury.

Long-term absentees Jarrod Sammut (knee), Liam Farrell (pectoral), Dom Manfredi (knee) and Tom Davies (ankle) remain on the comeback trail.

Wigan Warriors 19-man squad to face Warrington Wolves

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... g7WLq47.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Re: 19-man squad vs Warrington

Post by ian.birchall »

The Wigan Observer has SoL in the 19 man squad.
Lets have a bit of fun, will he make the 17?
How long will he play?
My guess is 25-35 minutes.
Over to the rest of you.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I really dont understand Lams choices.

Escare has not put a foot wrong in any game ive seen and is always causing problems in attack.

Hardaker is still a risk, if he does drop of the wagon and we have push Escare out we will have serious issues.

That isnt me saying that we should hold onto Escare just incase i really do think he should be on the bench every week and when defence tire bring him on moving hardaker to right centre.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Lockers

23 minutes

2 penalties

3 knock ons

1 forward pass

:shock:
pedro

Post by pedro »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:10 pm I really dont understand Lams choices.

Escare has not put a foot wrong in any game ive seen and is always causing problems in attack.

Hardaker is still a risk, if he does drop of the wagon and we have push Escare out we will have serious issues.

That isnt me saying that we should hold onto Escare just incase i really do think he should be on the bench every week and when defence tire bring him on moving hardaker to right centre.
you not see the London game away?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

pedro wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:10 pm I really dont understand Lams choices.

I did and sorry but the incident lam mentioned was williams providing a poor Pass!!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:26 pm Lockers

23 minutes

2 penalties

3 knock ons

1 forward pass

:shock:
😭😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Post by pedro »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 pm
pedro wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:07 pm

I did and sorry but the incident lam mentioned was williams providing a poor Pass!!
which 1? he dropped a few, and im afraid the pass should have been taken
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

In my view some players are being treated better than others. His form last week should have meant that he kept his place. Constant poor performances don’t warrant certain players being dropped! Double standards.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Can’t believe this game isn’t on sky.
To be honest I don’t fancy our chances at all but would still liked to of watched it