FRIDAYS GAME SELLING WELL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wanny

FRIDAYS GAME SELLING WELL

Post by wanny »

If your thinking of turning up on friday for the saints game and want to get into the south stand then i suggest you get tickets. I got mine tonight and was old that the south stand is almost sold out!. The east stand is also well on the way to being sold out as well according to he lady at the jjb tonight. Was a fair queue at the stadium when i got there and when i left. SO dont delay get down and get a ticket asap coz its gonna be a record attendance me thinks ;o) 20,000 at least

we'll show those yorkshire bunch which is the biggest derby match of em all!
Fraggle

Re: FRIDAYS GAME SELLING WELL

Post by Fraggle »

Well I hope someone buys my seat in the East Stand cos I can't go due to work commitments. I'm hoping the first half is rubbish as it'll be halftime before I can get to a tv to watch and I don't want to miss anything exciting.

On the other hand, I'll also be happy if we're 50-0 up at halftime even if I miss all the fun. At this time of the year the performance is irrelevant, winning is all that matters.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Re: FRIDAYS GAME SELLING W...

Post by MrsLam »

Oi!
I'd sooner it be 50-0 than us being down like we were last week. I dont think my nerves are going to handle tomorrows match at all, always the same at these big matches, I'll be hyper all day and then when it gets to kick off ill be shaking.
Really do hope that south and east are full (of wigan supporters)
We need to end saints season with a big crowd.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wigan4eva

Post by wigan4eva »

from what i saw on wednesday when getting my ticket it looked like it was gonna be a big crownd, i am also expectin over 20,000 considerin it is 2.50 for tickets for under 18si wont be surprised if there isnt a seat spare in south , and hopefully east cos it would be great to see that full, n i have to say i am really nervous, infact i seem to have more nerves now than b4 any of the finals ive been to , cant wait , BRING ON THE SCOUSERS!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

10 and a half hours!!!! Can you tell Ive got nothing better to do. Millwards 'admitting' we're stronger but thinks they can still do it and it sounds like Gregorys up for the match. By the way if you're coming from a fair distance away, leave very early apparently that diesel crash is gunna slow things down all weekend. I can see sainsburys area from my house now and the road going onto the motorway and coming back is packed.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

thanks mrslam. i`m not setting out till 5 so i will be right in the thick of it..
wish me luck.. lol

can`t wait till tonight......
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Good Luck :)
It mighta cleared up by then, I hope for the sake of the wiganers.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!