Disappointing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jao711

Disappointing

Post by jao711 »

Disappointing having been so close,but never mind we’ve got our team back.
southportcdm

Re: Disappointing

Post by southportcdm »

Yes, much better all around. Great effort by all of the lads, just a shame about a few individual errors. Best performance of the season? Now let's see if we can maintain this for the next few weeks before we decide that Lammy is the messiah.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I warned you about Hicks and he proved me right
jao711

Post by jao711 »

PS. Even if we were robbed of a perfect try. I don’t believe in bent refs, but one or two test the theory.
jobo

Post by jobo »

jao711 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 pm PS. Even if we were robbed of a perfect try. I don’t believe in bent refs, but one or two test the theory.
Same here.
AncientWarrior

Post by AncientWarrior »

jao711 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:46 pm Disappointing having been so close,but never mind we’ve got our team back.
Huge disappointment but I agree. The attitude, commitment and, yes, a large display of skill lifted my spirits for the future. IMO Hardaker’s best display thus far, Tommy’s contribution was massive. It was far and away our best match to date. A bit more nous and fewer mistakes at vital stages and we could have won that. Keep this up, please.
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.

SJ

Post by SJ »

southportcdm wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm Yes, much better all around. Great effort by all of the lads, just a shame about a few individual errors. Best performance of the season? Now let's see if we can maintain this for the next few weeks before we decide that Lammy is the messiah.
Ditto
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good too but individual errors cost as usual.

That said best performance of the season so far,but I doubt that Wigan will be st old Trafford this season
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good too but individual errors cost as usual.

That said best performance of the season so far,but I doubt that Wigan will be st old Trafford this season
I disagree i think morgan to fullback and zak to centre is a must
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:40 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good :D too but individual errors cost as usual.

I disagree i think morgan to fullback and zak to centre is a must
Oh you would I expect nothing less :D :D :D