Ian Lenagan would 'love' joint-season tickets for Wigan Warriors and Wigan Athletic

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Ian Lenagan would 'love' joint-season tickets for Wigan Warriors and Wigan Athletic

Post by medlocke »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:50 am
pedro wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 am Crowds will only increase when we get some stars on the pitch like has happened at Wire, the lack of quality to go and watch has hit the walk on fanbase
Did bringing Tomkins back increase attendance? Wire fans arnt as negative as wigan fans
But an NRL failure wouldn't bring new and old fans to the DW
pedro

Re: Ian Lenagan would 'love' joint-season tickets for Wigan Warriors and Wigan Athletic

Post by pedro »

pedro wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 am Crowds will only increase when we get some stars on the pitch like has happened at Wire, the lack of quality to go and watch has hit the walk on fanbase
Did bringing Tomkins back increase attendance? Wire fans arnt as negative as wigan fans
Tomkins came back in 2016, did the average attendance go up from 15 to 16?......yes

Wire fans arent as negative?? They kicked off with their own players a few years ago in the terminal at the airport coming home from the Catalans game
pedro

Post by pedro »

pedro wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am
Tomkins came back in 2016, did the average attendance go up from 15 to 16?......yes

Wire fans arent as negative?? They kicked off with their own players a few years ago in the terminal at the airport coming home from the Catalans game
no come back?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If that what he wants to do that is fine I'd like to see the take up.

I'd hope that IL and Elstone could consider a season ticket for SL away supporters. There are plenty fans who go to all Wigan RL games home and away. That applies to most SL teams too.
Although it wouldn't apply to me I do feel that there are thousands of supporters of all clubs who if they were given the opportunity to buy an "Away Season Ticket" they would take up the offer. I also think it would encourage a greater number of travelling fans throughout the game.
This IMO should be a greater option to proceed with.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I dont know about away season tickets. But what I would like to see is a discounted same amount fixed price at all sl clubs for away fans.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:11 pm If that what he wants to do that is fine I'd like to see the take up.

I'd hope that IL and Elstone could consider a season ticket for SL away supporters. There are plenty fans who go to all Wigan RL games home and away. That applies to most SL teams too.
Although it wouldn't apply to me I do feel that there are thousands of supporters of all clubs who if they were given the opportunity to buy an "Away Season Ticket" they would take up the offer. I also think it would encourage a greater number of travelling fans throughout the game.
This IMO should be a greater option to proceed with.
I think if priced right that's a great idea.