James Maloney

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveyGolb

Re: James Maloney

Post by DaveyGolb »

Don't know how reliable it is, but I did hear a rumble of Kelepi Tanginoa from Manly was off contract next year and was apparently looking at coming over?
Apparently his agent has already been shopping his name round the league to see what interest levels are like.. 25 y/o and 105Kg
That would definitely bulk up the second row a bit
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Manly are terrible. Can't imagine wanting many of them. Martin Taupau and DCE?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Penrith Panthers are willing to let James Maloney head to Super League before the end of his contract.

According to the Daily Telegraph, Penrith officials are open to the halfback departing before his contract with the club expires at the end of the 2020 season.
http://www.totalrl.com/penrith-open-the ... gue-move/
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 pm Leeds look favourites to sign him now, I heard Wigan :cry: have not made an enquiry
Probably in place of Merrin. Personally I would sooner have Hastings. Both have great ability but I think one will get better and the other has passed his peak. Then again if we could sign them both I would be very happy.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
pedro

Post by pedro »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 am
ddtftf wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 pm Leeds look favourites to sign him now, I heard Wigan :cry: have not made an enquiry
Probably in place of Merrin. Personally I would sooner have Hastings. Both have great ability but I think one will get better and the other has passed his peak. Then again if we could sign them both I would be very happy.
Roosters got rid of Maloney to bring in Hastings didnt they?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

And now they have Keary (top of try assists) and Cronk, so I don't imagine they are too concerned about Hastings.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Looks like Maloney to Leeds and possible one of the Burgess Brothers .
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:11 am Looks like Maloney to Leeds and possible one of the Burgess Brothers .
Whose making way for them? I presume Merrin is one?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
pedro

Post by pedro »

moto748 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm Manly are terrible. Can't imagine wanting many of them. Martin Taupau and DCE?
you wouldnt have the Trbojevic brothers?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Aidan Sezer mentioned on the other site, Is he any good, Have heard of him before but never seen him play