Marshall try

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Re: Marshall try

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:58 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Isa?

Has he even had a run?
Watching a different game, mate. Prob from a different planet. In the one I'm watching, Lockers looks like he's trying his best to lose it, but if I praise Sarge or Isa or Powell, I can guarantee to get a bite.
Lockers is having a shocker but I agree with you Isa is his usual solid self,just a shame Catalan have more size than Wigan and are now walking away with it
How do you think Isa has performed against his opposite number? Kenny Edwards?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Think last weeks game took more out of us than expected!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:09 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:58 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Watching a different game, mate. Prob from a different planet. In the one I'm watching, Lockers looks like he's trying his best to lose it, but if I praise Sarge or Isa or Powell, I can guarantee to get a bite.
Lockers is having a shocker but I agree with you Isa is his usual solid self,just a shame Catalan have more size than Wigan and are now walking away with it
How do you think Isa has performed against his opposite number? Kenny Edwards?
Edwards has been his usual self,solid as a rock
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:11 pm Think last weeks game took more out of us than expected!
They’ve had a week Josie?

How much longer do they need,I’m not not disagreeing with you it’s god help us next week then if this is the case
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:11 pm Think last weeks game took more out of us than expected!
Nah it didn't

Just gave us fans the false optimism that once players came back from injury that we could actually challenge for something. When first team players can't do basics then we have major problems. It's good job there are worse teams around in the league or we should be extremely concerned.

Seriously time for Lam to shake this team up and try and get some sort of positive response.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:16 pm
Nah it didn't

Just gave us fans the false optimism that once players came back from injury that we could actually challenge for something. When first team players can't do basics then we have major problems. It's good job there are worse teams around in the league or we should be extremely concerned.

Seriously time for Lam to shake this team up and try and get some sort of positive response.
Shake it up by bringing youngsters in? Or trying something different in training and getting some passion back?

Problem for me is the experienced players are not stepping up. Lockers, Lu Lu, Clubb, Flower and Williams.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
endoman

Post by endoman »

Really??? The fans were superb today. Great round town earlier and pre match. The bus now is silent. Team were 1/10 today. No excuses.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

endoman wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:07 pm
Really??? The fans were superb today. Great round town earlier and pre match. The bus now is silent. Team were 1/10 today. No excuses.
Even if it did not getting the basics correct is unacceptable.

And if being knocked out of the CC cant motivate us for a big game what can?

I remember Castleford knocking up out of the CC a couple of years back and we saw a reaction from the player next game!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

endoman wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:07 pm
What have the fans got to do with the way the team played??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Marshy had a good game today he is one of the few that can hold his head high
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards