Wane vs Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Wane vs Lam

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Lam has had a strong squad over and over again. I can’t sack him, and I am sure he will still be in charge by the end of June. Having lost, as I expect, every away game in the meantime, his complete lack of talent will be as clear as day. As for Wane. I was never in the group that only saw his weaknesses, and am grateful to him, and IL and KR, for putting together squads and teams which have won masses of trophies over the last decade.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm Lam has had a strong squad over and over again[/]. I can’t sack him, and I am sure he will still be in charge by the end of June. Having lost, as I expect, every away game in the meantime, his complete lack of talent will be as clear as day. As for Wane. I was never in the group that only saw his weaknesses, and am grateful to him, and IL and KR, for putting together squads and teams which have won masses of trophies over the last decade.

Are you joking?? Our squad has been riddled with injuries from the start & our squad is very weak all across the board!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 am If Waney is the true messiah like some fans on here think he is then why did he choose to resign when the going got tough?, Was it the fact he's never had a squad as shite as this before and he knew fine well he would be found out?, Some fans really do need to pull their heads out of their arses and remember the many many games over the Waney years where they slagged him off for no plan B, For the team being bereft of attack in the oponents 20, It wasn't all biscuits and gravy under Wane.

As for the Lam bashing, Maybe fans should wait to see what he can do with a fully fit squad before hanging him out to dry ffs, If it is no better then bin him off, Though I doubt Wayne Bennett could pull off a winning run with this current shower of shite
A bit rich coming from someone who, iirc, said some of our players weren't good enough when Wane was in charge.

In answer to Josie's question, we'd be 3rd now but still well behind Stains and Wire.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐