Toronto Bound

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Toronto Bound

Post by medlocke »

It's been mentioned on the other site that Escare is done and dusted for Toronto in 2020, Any one heard any murmurs :?:
josie andrews

Re: Toronto Bound

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:38 am It's been mentioned on the other site that Escare is done and dusted for Toronto in 2020, Any one heard any murmurs :?:
I'll message him may not get a reply until they're back. I'll gutted if true, I like Morgan, gives 100% IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:13 pm
medlocke wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:38 am It's been mentioned on the other site that Escare is done and dusted for Toronto in 2020, Any one heard any murmurs :?:
I'll message him may not get a reply until they're back. I'll gutted if true, I like Morgan, gives 100% IMO
I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously considering if i want a ST next season. Lam admitted Escare is a fan favourite but then drops him regardless of how he plays. He's sticking with the same players as soon as they are fit even when not performing.

Im probably blowing hot air but this is a very frustrating year.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If he is then he'll be in SL.
Like Josie I'll be sorry to see him go. Gives 100% and has pace, he also brings excitement and unpredictability. Mind you do Wigan want that? Obviously not. We want slow, boring and to be that predictable every opposition squad has us worked out before we take the field.
Hope the decision wasn't made by Lam as it looks ever more unlikely he will be here in 2020.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It’s as clear as the nose on my face Lam doesn’t rate Escare which is fine he’s entitled to his opinion it’s his job,he’s wasting his time and the clubs money if he’s not in the frame.

I won’t contradict myself as I’ve always a thought that Escare wasn’t a starter but coming off the bench offered that something different,devilment at times,pace at other times,and even just plain something different,but not a starter for me,nothing wrong with that either it’s an underused skill the “super sub”in rugby league.

But I do feel it’s time he moved on.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:13 pm
I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously considering if i want a ST next season. Lam admitted Escare is a fan favourite but then drops him regardless of how he plays. He's sticking with the same players as soon as they are fit even when not performing.

Im probably blowing hot air but this is a very frustrating year.
Me too! I'm sick of the same players playing crap & still making the team 😡
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think nearly every wigan fan i spoke to , this weekend, thinks the same things whats wrong at our club....... everyone wants morgan in one way or another....... im gonna be pretty pissed if lammy picks the same team next week( injuries aside)......hopefully paisley, partington,morgan and smithies get a shout........ i think quite a few of our players are carrying knocks
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:34 pm I think nearly every wigan fan i spoke to , this weekend, thinks the same things whats wrong at our club....... everyone wants morgan in one way or another....... im gonna be pretty pissed if lammy picks the same team next week( injuries aside)......hopefully paisley, partington,morgan and smithies get a shout........ i think quite a few of our players are carrying knocks
Maybe he's being influenced to play the same players?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:56 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:34 pm I think nearly every wigan fan i spoke to , this weekend, thinks the same things whats wrong at our club....... everyone wants morgan in one way or another....... im gonna be pretty pissed if lammy picks the same team next week( injuries aside)......hopefully paisley, partington,morgan and smithies get a shout........ i think quite a few of our players are carrying knocks
Possibly meds...... i just want to see players give 100% and ill go home a happy man regardless of the outcome
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:11 pm
medlocke wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:56 pm
Possibly meds...... i just want to see players give 100% and ill go home a happy man regardless of the outcome
It would explain why certain players seem to get a free pass