Sarge

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Sarge

Post by medlocke »

On the verge of signing a new contract, Please say it ain't so
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Sarge

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

'Fraid so

Clubb, Sarginson and Burgess re-signed with Lockers being offered another one year deal which he will probably sign at the end of the season

Lam also set to sign a two year deal as well
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Sarge will be our full back when Hardaker returns to Cas and Escare joins Toronto

We're looking to bring in Ryan Atkins for centre
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Surprised with Clubb being re-signed. Not surprised with Sarge, Burgess and Lockers.
As for Lam on a two year deal, that just beggars belief!
If we win the next three then he's got away with it. If we lose them then he has to go surely?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:35 pm Surprised with Clubb being re-signed. Not surprised with Sarge, Burgess and Lockers.
As for Lam on a two year deal, that just beggars belief!
If we win the next three then he's got away with it. If we lose them then he has to go surely?
I disagree until we beat saints or warrington hes not earned an extension. I want to see wigan compete at the top not mid level.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:21 pm Sarge will be our full back when Hardaker returns to Cas and Escare joins Toronto

Christ on a bike
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Is Lockers going for full on embarrassment? be at least 2022 till we see great side again unless IL sells up sooner :oops: :shock:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:16 pm 'Fraid so

Clubb, Sarginson and Burgess re-signed with Lockers being offered another one year deal which he will probably sign at the end of the season

Lam also set to sign a two year deal as well
Think we can write off this season and next season if this is true.
Unless we are bringing in three or four players of a good standard.
I mean come on CLUBB I’ve seen amateur players have better body movement and fitness then him. His running is like my fast walk!!!
P.F Warrior

Post by P.F Warrior »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:21 pm Sarge will be our full back when Hardaker returns to Cas and Escare joins Toronto

Is there any truth in Hardaker going back to Cas? I would imagine that Morgan would want to move on with the way Lam is treating him. :(
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Apart from hitting the kickers late what is it that Clubb actually does?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure