Jake bibby

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Jake bibby

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Poster on the other forum stating he signed this morning.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

I’d better renew my season ticket quickly before the rush, with quality like Clark and Bibby coming in it’s sure to be standing room only next year

Sweet Jesus is this the limit of our rebuilding? That noise you can hear is saints fans wetting themselves laughing
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Well hopefully it will mean money going elsewhere.

2 marquee halves would be nice 😂
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PmLfMStS0][/url]

2018 try highlights. Never had to beat a player! Watch the work from the guys inside him.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
pedro

Post by pedro »

Soooo average its scary. He'd be 5th choice as a winger. IF true and this is where we are going they can **** off if they think im going to part with money to watch that. Same quality at Leigh but cheaper to watch
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:50 am [urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PmLfMStS0][/url]

2018 try highlights. Never had to beat a player! Watch the work from the guys inside him.
This is what i dont get about Wigan though in those highlights you know who else we probably could of got cheap Whelam - may not have the pace he once had but he was still a decent centre (better than anyone we have other than gildart) when he moved from bradford to salford
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:35 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:50 am [urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PmLfMStS0][/url]

This is what i dont get about Wigan though in those highlights you know who else we probably could of got cheap Whelam - may not have the pace he once had but he was still a decent centre (better than anyone we have other than gildart) when he moved from bradford to salford
or Gelling,m both right sided
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

pedro wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:45 am
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:35 am

or Gelling,m both right sided
Id have Whelam over Gelling personally, maybe too late for Whelam now but would of gone for keinhorst when he left leeds. Gelling too unpredictable for me, Whelam was a very good solid player in his day and was very good at putting his winger away
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:18 pm I've heard a rumour around Jake Bibby coming to Wigan, not the most inspiring signing if true but more of a concern is for this to happen we must be losing a couple of wingers.
He's a centre.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:59 am
Caboosegg wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:18 pm I've heard a rumour around Jake Bibby coming to Wigan, not the most inspiring signing if true but more of a concern is for this to happen we must be losing a couple of wingers.
He's a centre.
He’s a winger who’s been switched to centre this year